This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

Authentication failed? No actions, sensors, trrigers appear on GUI. ((+_+))

Similar to the problem: HTTP 503 - Running st2 run tutorial.hello · Issue #177 · StackStorm/st2-docker · GitHub

Hello from JP.
I will talk about the backgroud with this issue.

On the other day, I tried to install PowerCLI , so set the proxy configuration on “/etc/profile” .
Then it succeeded and the purpose was accomplished.

Today, I was going to run the action on my St2 server, then I executed on St2 console following and got the error like that.

st2 run XYZ.yaml

ERROR: 503 Server Error: Service Unavailable
Unable to retrieve detailed message from the HTTP response. Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
for url: http://127.0.0.1:9100/tokens

In addition, sadly, GUI became to appear uncompletely ((+_+))

I wondered the port9100 was not LISTENING ? , however the port was LISTEN according to the netstat command.

After I confused and research, found the following QA finally.

According to that QA, all I have to do is to set no_proxy about RoopBackAddress.
Then I set so.
export no_proxy=localhost,127.0.0.1

After that, I tried to confirm the movement of St2 by using “st2 --debug action get XYZ”.
However, the answer is Using cached token from file “/root/.st2/token-st2admin” .
And it was not executed completly…

why this was happend, what should do I…,

× st2 run XYZ.yaml
〇 st2 run XYZ