This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

Composer is not working on imported workflows

Is it the expected behaviour that I cannot use composer on imported workflows? The editor is empty when I try to modify them.

Hi. It should work with imported workflows.
You need to make sure that it loads the workflow and all actions - can take a few seconds, but it should show you the actions to import on the left when its all loaded.

There are a couple of known issues, but you should be able to view existing workflows.

If you can let it load, and then have a look at the developer console in your browser to see if it reports any errors. (I know of some issues when clicking on particular boxes in a workflow, but haven’t seen a problem where a workflow wouldn’t load completely)

THX for the help. Looks like my deployment is the culprit… :slight_smile:

answering my question: “st2ctl reload --register-all” fixes this issue.