This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

EWC, how to load existing workflows to edit (st2 3.4, running st2flow)

Greetings. I’m a new st2 user and checking out creating workflows using EWC. AFAIK it isn’t integrated into st2web yet (looks like it’s on the backlog) and so I stood up st2flow which I can access and create a workflow, and even execute it from the st2flow UI. I can see the history/results in the main st2web UI also, so the creation and execution aspect looks great.

The problem is I want to later go back in and edit a workflow that I’ve configured, but I don’t see a way to “load” a workflow, only save a new one.

Any guidance on this?

For reference I installed st2 following the instructions here and then installed st2flow following the repo instructions here.

Check the StackStorm v3.4.0 Released - StackStorm release announcement,

The Workflow Designer was integrated into StackStorm since v3.4.0 (current release).

1 Like

Thanks, someone on Slack tipped me off to the buttons last night, this solidifies it.