Hi I have successfully installed stackstorm on a kubernetes cluster using this link StackStorm HA Cluster in Kubernetes - BETA — StackStorm 3.0.1 documentation
i now need to add my custom actions and chains etc, the doc is not very clear, says need to build a docker image and upload to the local repo in the cluster. my setup is as follows.
- I have a gke cluster with stackstorm running on it (used helm to install)
- I am connecting to the cluster from my local mac using kubectl
- Where do i build the image , do i do it on my mac using docker commands and image file?
- how do i push the image to the gke cluster repo?
- Lastly how does stackstorm know to pull the image and use the side car?
Do we have a example for the above