This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

No reply in rocketchat

Hello,
I have installed stackstorm and chatops following all steps.
After setting up the parameters in stackstorm.env, I can see the bot online in rocketchat client.
But if I execute ‘post_message’ from cli or web, I don’t get any message in rocketchat.
Similary, even though I can see my bot user online in rocketchat, I don’t get any reply for ‘help’

I checked this again and found that it was failing to connect to stackstorm/api

After generating the API key, now that error is gone.

But when I run post_message from CLI, getting following error now…

Jan 15 06:40:44 hubot[23188]: [Tue Jan 15 2019 06:40:44 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)] ERROR Stream error: Event { type: ‘error’ }
Jan 15 06:40:45 hubot[23188]: [Tue Jan 15 2019 06:40:45 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)] ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property ‘roomID’ of undefined

Looking at the error message, maybe a configuration is missing or malformed for the rocketchat hubot? We don’t officially support any particular hubot adapter. You may have to go to GitHub - RocketChat/hubot-rocketchat: Rocket.Chat Hubot adapter for more information.