This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

Rerun a mistral workflow from the last successful task to completion

Now that I am running some production jobs in stackstorm, I have made an underlying fix to one of the sub tasks and would like to run the workflow from a specific sub_task to completion. Is there a way to request that? I know how to rerun the individual task, but how can I get it to finish the rest of the tasks that come after said task?

Cheers,

Peter M. Gits

For a Mistral workflow, have you try st2 execution re-run <execution-id> --tasks <name of subtask>?

Thanks for the assist, apparently, “Only tasks in error state can be rerun.” While the task itself succeeded, it wasn’t successful in doing the proper processing due to a message that said, it wasn’t able to get a reservation. I suppose I need to trap this message and have it fail properly not succeed, only then can I rerun with the --tasks.

Thanks again,

Peter M. Gits