This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use đź”— Github Discussions to ask your questions.

`st2 pack install` using an SSH git URL?

I want to run st2 pack install <giturl> where <giturl> is an SSH git URL, and I want to have the URL downloaded using passwordless SSH. Is there a way to do this? Example: st2 pack install ssh://bitbucket.example.com:7999/<username>/<pack>.git

I have been told that this already works. You will need to set up SSH keys. Note that the command is run as root on your ST2 server, so you need to ensure root’s SSH keys are set up properly (and potentially root’s ~/.ssh/config file).

There was a discussion around this a few weeks back on Slack - look around https://stackstorm-community.slack.com/archives/C066APT88/p1528407470000287, if it hasn’t aged out already

Thanks, the advice worked like a charm! I did have to ssh into my bitbucket server first, to accept the host key during host key verification, but after that the root’s ssh key worked. This issue is resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like