This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

Stackstorm version 3.2

Hi All,

Any risks involved in new stackstorm release v3.2 ?
Is there any upgrade plans for further new release of stackstorm ?
Can we upgrade st2v3.1 to st2v3.2 using commands in documents with that, do we have any issues with the server and performance ?

Thanks
Balaji

Take a look at v3.2 upgrade notes, documented here: Upgrade Notes — StackStorm 3.2.0 documentation which highlights some of the major changes you may experience.

You can also take a look at v3.2.0 changelog: Release v3.2.0 · StackStorm/st2 · GitHub
to identify more granular changes.

hi @armab thanks for response.
I am doing workflow in new version there I am using keys which contain dot in key name like task().task_name. It is throwing error that key must not contain dot. I checked in google it tells that dot is not accepted by pymongo as it is reserved word, how can I overcome that issue to use dot in keys.
Tthanks,
Balaji

Yes, it’s a known issue that was fixed in st2 master and will be released in stackstorm v3.3.

Thanks for info @armab. So can’t we use keys with dot by escaping or by modifying check_keys value in this version. Is there any alternate way to use dot in key names within workflow level ?

Is it issue with the stackstorm or mongo, now we are using mongo 3.10 version but mongo is allowing dot ( . ) and dollor ( $ )symbol from version 3.6 ?