This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

Unable to load page UI Page

Hello All,

I was able to load the login page and login and do all stuff using chrome and firefox. But when I use IE, it displays a blank screen. Could someone let me know, how to fix this.

This sounds like a bug, can you please report an issue in corresponding st2web repository?

When doing so, don’t forget to include IE and st2 versions.

IE is deprecated. Even Microsoft will tell you to stop using it, and use Edge instead.

Given that it is at end of life, and has low market share (<10% and declining), it is unlikely that IE will ever be a part of regular st2web testing. Even if there was a simple fix now, you will almost certainly hit other bugs, and more in future.

I suggest using a modern web browser.

Thank you both for the info.

Regards.