This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

⚠️ We've moved!

Hi there!

To reduce project dependency on 3rd party paid services the StackStorm TSC has decided to move the Q/A from this forum to Github Discussions. This will make user experience better integrated with the native Github flow, as well as the questions closer to the community where they can provide answers.

Use 🔗 Github Discussions to ask your questions.

What's the reason behind not having "st2 sensor delete"? I see that "st2 action delete" is provided but not "st2 sensor delete"

Hi,

What’s the reason behind not having “st2 sensor delete”? I see that “st2 action delete” is provided but not “st2 sensor delete”.

I have a sensor defined in my pack which was later deleted or renamed to something else, but when I install the latest version of the pack, the old reference is not going away. I see errors also while st2 tries to load the deleted/renamed sensor. Thank you.

Right, there is a feature request for this functionality: CLI Should have Create and Delete for sensors. · Issue #2877 · StackStorm/st2 · GitHub

If anyone is interested in contributing that to stackstorm/st2 core, - we’re happy to accept it!

2 Likes